Review this week's message.
Mother’s Day at Church Unlimited!
“The church isn’t just a place you come on Sunday morning, the church is your family.”
Start talking. Find a conversation starter for your group.
Start thinking. Ask a thoughtful question.
- What is your favorite memory with your mom?
- If you had a month off to travel, where would you go?
- What is your favorite holiday? Why?
Start sharing. Choose questions that create openness.
- What stuck out to you from this weekend’s message?
- How can you reframe your thinking when you are having negative thoughts about yourself?
Start praying. Be bold, and pray with power.
- In what ways do you compare yourself to others? How does social media add to this comparison problem?
- What do you need to make a priority in your life to rest and recharge?
“Dear Jesus, thank you for the family you have given me. I know they are a gift to cherish.”
Start doing. Commit to a step and live it out this week.
Treat your mom to lunch or give her a call this week and let her know how much you love her!