At The Movies: Week Four
12 Mighty Orphans
Review this week's message.
We all need hope.
Start talking. Find a conversation starter for your group.
Start thinking. Ask a thoughtful question.
- What sport would you want to compete in if you were in the Olympics?
- If you had a talk show, who would the first guest you interviewed be?
Start sharing. Choose questions that create openness.
- “We all have our version of an orphan story.” Tell the group about a time in your life when you felt less than or abandoned.
- You have a chance to make a big difference in other people's lives. How can you use your past and story to help someone else?
Start praying. Be bold, and pray with power.
- Read Hebrews 6:18-19. How can this speak to you in times of hopelessness?
- Regardless of what we have walked through, we are more than conquerors through Jesus. How does knowing this change your perspective when you walk through a hard time?
Jesus, thank you that you are always with me even in times when I feel hopeless. I trust in You. Amen.
Start doing. Commit to a step and live it out this week.
- Have you been baptized? If not, take that next step by signing up on our website and joining us for baptism Sunday!
- In Christ, you have been given a new identity. Take a second to write down the negative things that have been spoken over your life and find Scripture to change that narrative today.