Because of You week 1
A Special Message from Pastor Bil
Review this week's message.
Because of you lives are going to be changed around the world!
“Failure is not failure. Failure is when you quit attempting.” Pastor Bil Cornelius
“Are we going to come to church or are we going to be the church?” Pastor Bil Cornelius
Start talking. Find a conversation starter for your group.
- What’s a dream you’ve always had?
- What is the most memorable commercial?
- What is a song you keep on repeat?
- What is your favorite comeback story?
Start thinking. Ask a thoughtful question.
Start sharing. Choose questions that create openness.
- Why is it important for people in the church to use their gifts?
- In what way does it help to share our vision with people we trust?
- Why is it significant that we obey God in the small promptings in our hearts?
- What do we have to help us discern that a calling is from God rather than our own?
- How do you want to play a part in where Church Unlimited is heading?
- What do you believe God wants to do through you?
- How will your work, career, or business support the impact of the church on the next generation?
- Tell the group about a time when you obeyed God in a small, unusual moment.
Start praying. Be bold, and pray with power.
Dear Jesus, thank you for choosing us to be a part of the work you want to do in this world. Help us to be obedient, confident, and bold for you. In your name we pray, Amen.
Start doing. Commit to a step and live it out this week.
- Pray over what God wants you to give to our Because of You offering.
- Sign up to serve at Church Unlimited where you can use your gifts to serve God.
- Set a goal as a group for an invite challenge to bring people to church!
- What is one goal God has been leading you to pursue?
“The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need” Psalm 23:1
“…being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” Philippians 1:6
“Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them.” Mark 11:23, NIV