Winning the War in Your Mind
Pastor Craig Groeschel
Review this week's message.
Most of life’s battles are won or lost in your mind.
“Write it, think it, confess it, until you believe it!” – Pastor Craig Groeschel
Start talking. Find a conversation starter for your group.
Start thinking. Ask a thoughtful question.
- Who is your favorite speaker you listen to?
- What was the make and model of your first car?
- What is your favorite animal?
- If you were stranded on an island with one thing, what would it be?
Start sharing. Choose questions that create openness.
- How is our life a reflection of our thoughts?
- How do you win the battles of life with your mind?
- How do you take captive your thoughts like in 2 Corinthians 10:5?
- How do you replace toxic thoughts?
Start praying. Be bold, and pray with power.
- How do you see your thoughts reflected in your life?
- What are some lies you have fallen for because of the war in your mind?
- Are you pleased with the direction your life is headed? How can your thoughts affect it?
- What declaration are you praying over yourself?
Dear Jesus, thank you for empowering us to win the war in our minds. We declare your truth over our lives this week. Amen
Start doing. Commit to a step and live it out this week.
- Get in God’s Word this week so you can fill yourself with His truth.
- Pray God’s truth over your life.
- Share this message with someone you know needs to hear it!
“For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. 4 The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.” 2 Corinthians 10:3-4
“We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.” 2 Corinthians 10:5
“For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.” Proverbs 23:7
“Do not conform to the pattern of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.” Romans 12:2