Skeletons in the Closet: Week Two
Review this week's message.
How do you go from death to life?
Start talking. Find a conversation starter for your group.
Start thinking. Ask a thoughtful question.
- When do you decorate for Christmas?
- What are your plans for Halloween?
Start sharing. Choose questions that create openness.
- What does it mean to “have the appearance of godliness but deny it's power"?
- What options to sin from your old life do you need to step away from once and for all?
- Who has played a part in discipling you in your Christian walk? Who have you discipled?
Start praying. Be bold, and pray with power.
- Spiritual maturity is not knowing, it is doing. What fruit (evidence) in your life indicates that you are a follower of Jesus?
- What we do on earth holds eternal value. What are you doing on earth that is making an eternal impact?
- How has serving others and discipling changed YOUR life?
Jesus, thank you for the gift of salvation that You have given me. Give me the strength to walk firmly in the new life you have given me. Amen!
Start doing. Commit to a step and live it out this week.
- If you aren't giving your all (time, resources, heart, mind) to God, this week decide to. Whether it's signing up to serve in God's House, tithing, spending consistent alone time with God.. commit to starting this week.
- Sign up to be a Trunk or Treat host at your campus!