Review this week's message.
Through Jesus, we have access to peace regardless of outward circumstances.
Start talking. Find a conversation starter for your group.
Start thinking. Ask a thoughtful question.
- What is your favorite gift that you are giving this year?
- What is a fun Christmas tradition that your family has?
Start sharing. Choose questions that create openness.
- What stuck out to you from this weekend's message?
- How did “making peace with God” change your life? As a Christian, do you ever not feel at peace with God? If so, how do you combat this feeling with truth?
Start praying. Be bold, and pray with power.
- Is there someone in your life that you need to make things right with? What is holding you back from doing so?
- What do you need to give to Jesus fully this week, in exchange for His peace?
Jesus, no matter what happens in the world, I know I can trust you! Please give me peace that passes all understanding! Amen.
Start doing. Commit to a step and live it out this week.
- Invite your friends and family to Christmas Eve services and BRING them with you. This is the easiest time of year to invite someone to church with you!
- Think of a way you can be generous this week. Whether it is baking cookies for your co-workers, spending extra time with your family, or serving at church for Christmas Eve services, this is the perfect time of year to be extra generous in loving others!