When we bring God our faith, we should expect miracles.
· Name some ways people use their money for good.
· Which of Pastor Bil’s recent stories about the miracles at Church Unlimited was your favorite? Why?
· Have you ever thought a need that you have might just be there so God can provide? What needs do you have right now?
· Pastor Bil said “Holy Spirit + Obedience = Need Met” What would our community look like if we all partnered with the Holy Spirit to meet the needs of our people in our church?
· How can your life be an offering? What does this look like for you?
· We now know that God can do anything. With that in mind, share what you’re expecting God to do in you and through you.
· Pastor Bil shared that “Your offering is yourself.” What does this mean for you and how can you share yourself as an offering?
· What does it look like in your life to obey God? Is there an area where He’s calling you to obey right now?
Dear Jesus, thank you for loving us. Thank you for the historical moments that we are experiencing at Church Unlimited right now. We know You are about to do something great! Help us to run to you with our belief and stand firm in our faith as we encounter life’s ups and downs when the enemy attacks. We ask for Your protection over Pastor Bil and his family, staff, volunteers, and us during this time, and beyond. We also ask that you open our eyes, so we can all walk in faithful belief of the Father’s provision. Help us to understand that the blessing is on the other side of our faith. We ask all these things in Your precious and holy name, amen.
· Go around the room and pray this simple yet sincere prayer “God use me”.
· Now, pray for one thing: Obedience to God! Remember, if we obey God we to get to experience His provision!
· Commit to putting on the armor of God daily and praying for protection over the entire body of Church Unlimited – from Pastor Bil to the newest person to walk through our doors this week.
God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us. Ephesians 3:20 MSG
They gave themselves first of all to the Lord, and then by the will of God also to us. 2 Corinthians 8:5 NIV
“Tell people to use their money to do good… By doing this they will be storing up real treasure for themselves in heaven – it is the only safe investment for eternity!” 1 Timothy 6:17-19 TLB
“The purpose of tithing is to teach you to always put God first in your lives.” Deuteronomy 14:23 TLB
My sheep respond to my voice, and I know who they are. They follow me. John 10:27 GW.
Everyone kept feeling a sense of awe; and many wonders and signs were taking…and they began selling their property and possessions and were sharing them with all, as anyone might have need. Acts 2:43-45 NAS
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore, put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. Ephesians 6:10-18 NIV