At The Movies: Week One
Review this week's message.
God has given us each a dream to accomplish.
Start talking. Find a conversation starter for your group.
Start thinking. Ask a thoughtful question.
- What is your favorite movie snack?
- What is your favorite movie of all time?
Start sharing. Choose questions that create openness.
- What dream do you have from God to accomplish?
- Be honest with your Lifegroup, what insecurity do you have about this dream? How can you overcome this insecurity?
Start praying. Be bold, and pray with power.
- The moment you do God's Will, you will face opposition. Has there been a time in your life that you have faced opposition when you've followed God wholeheartedly?
- How can you persevere when you do face opposition? Who do you need to have as an accountability partner to help you?
Jesus, thank you for giving me a dream to accomplish. Give me the strength, courage, and perseverance to do it! Thank you, amen.
Start doing. Commit to a step and live it out this week.
- What is your first step in following God's dream for you? Take that step this week!
- Write down the 4 things you'll need to accomplish your dream: A passion that sustains, a loved one to assure, a friend to accomplish, and a family to support. What/who are each of yours?