Asking For A Friend: Week Two
with Pastor Bil Cornelius and Pastor Michael Caldwell
Review this week's message.
Start talking. Find a conversation starter for your group.
Start thinking. Ask a thoughtful question.
- What was your favorite part of this weekend's message?
- What is one question you've had about Christianity/God that you have always wanted to know the answer to?
Start sharing. Choose questions that create openness.
- What spiritual gifts do you see in yourself? If you aren't sure, ask the people in your Lifegroup to help you identify them!
- Has social media impacted you in any way? If you didn't grow up with it, how have you seen it impact young people in your life?
Start praying. Be bold, and pray with power.
- Have you ever asked the question “why do bad things happen to good people”? Did this weekend's message give you new insight into the answer?
- Think of a time in your own life when God used a bad circumstance to equip you to help someone else. Share it with the group.
Jesus, give me wisdom to know the answers to hard questions and discern the right steps to take. Amen.
Start doing. Commit to a step and live it out this week.
Volunteer for Christmas Prep at your campus with your Lifegroup!