Don’t give up. Step back up, so that “We ready” for God to show up in a miraculous way.
· What is your all-time favorite Super Bowl commercial, or any one for that matter?
· Is there a recent commercial or ad campaign you find inspiring? Why?
· What can we do today to encourage the men and women of tomorrow?
· How does participating in LifeGroup bring us closer to God?
· Share a time you realized you had a bigger impact than you originally thought?
· Share with each other an area of your life where you’ve been knocked down, but will now get up knowing God is going to show up.
· How is your life better because of this LifeGroup?
Dear Jesus, thank You for reminding us daily how much You truly love us. We ask that You give us the strength to not go down, fight for what is right and see ourselves as You see us. Help us be the teachers, coaches, and mentors to the next generation of men and women as things are caught, not taught. Help us to be the best version of ourselves so that we can give you the glory. We ask all this in Your precious and holy name, amen.
· We are better together. Share the name of the person whom you will invite and bring to LifeGroup.
· “We ready!” Write down what it will take for you to be ready for where you want to be in life.
· Take a moment and go around the room, sharing a celebration of someone else’s victory – another group member, a family member, co-worker, neighbor or anyone else in your life.
“So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if .” Galatians 6:9 NLT
“The godly may trip seven times, again.” Proverbs 24:16
“...Stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your is not in vain.” 1 Corinthians 15:58 NIV
“Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble… A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.” Ecclesiastes 4:9
“Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.” Romans 12:15
“Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman fears the Lord is to be praised.” Proverbs 31:30
“Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, , be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.” 1 Corinthians 16:13 ESV
“... to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.” 1 Peter 3:15
“Be dressed for service and keep your lamps burning, as though you were waiting for your master to return from the wedding feast. Then you will ready to open the door and let him in the moment he arrives and knocks. You also must all the time, for the Son of Man will come when least expected.” Luke 12:35-40