Some Church Unlimited locations will be open this weekend. Click here for information on when your location will be opening and what service times are available.
How do I plan to attend at a Campus?
1. In accordance with CDC guidelines, we ask that you and your family wear a cloth face covering or mask.
2. In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in our Worship Center.
What happens once I arrive?
When you arrive, please remain in your car momentarily and we will guide you through a contact-free experience. Our team will direct each of your steps seamlessly from your car seat directly to your Worship Center seat. At all times we will assist you in maintaining a safe, spacious distance as you move through and sit in the Worship Center.
What will children’s programming look like at a campus?
We encourage online attendance if you have children Birth-Kinder; however, if your children are Elementary (1st-5th) age, they may join you in the worship center for a family-friendly experience. Here are some helpful tips to make it a great time for them:
1. Kids Unlimited coloring sheets will be available online that you can print and bring with you in addition to you bringing crayons/markers so we can honor our contact free environment.
2. Bring a tablet or mobile device only if you have a pair of headphones – during the experience your child can visit Kids Unlimited Online and watch this weekend’s lesson.
What precautions is Church Unlimited taking?
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that Church Unlimited is safe, secure and spacious for your family.
1. Every chair will be sanitized prior to and between each worship experience in accordance with CDC guidelines.
2. We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to worship with us online.
3. If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online:
Fever Over 100
Cough or Sore Throat
Shortness of Breath
Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)